Data-Rich, Model-Driven Investment Strategies
At CWM, our focus is to help you intentionally invest in a way that will achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
We talk often about your Real Returns, or the risk-adjusted return necessary for you to achieve those goals. Put simply, at CWM we believe that capturing all of the “up” is not as important as avoiding all of the down. But how we apply that philosophy depends on many factors distinct to each individual and family.
We’ve developed multiple investment models that target the Real Return to align with each client’s individual objectives, tolerance for risk, preference for how they want to experience the market, and their life stage, including:
- Accumulation, most common among younger adults building their portfolios and rising in their career or older persons who always desire a level of static market exposure.
- Preservation and protection of an established portfolio built through hard work and prudent saving.
- Opportunity to capitalize on market conditions.
- Thoughtful distribution of assets once a client chooses to retire.
- Making the most of market conditions and adopting a savvy savings strategy at any life stage.
Browse our data-driven models:
- Risk-Adjusted Models
- Tactical Allocation Models
- Wealth Accumulator Models
- Global Allocation Model
- Extended Savings
Learn more about our
Performance Targeting System®
At the heart of our methodology is CWM’s Performance Targeting System (PTS®), our proprietary algorithm designed to manage risk as the market fluctuates. PTS®, paired with our in-depth planning process, takes into account individual preferences and needs, along with market valuations and other metrics to forecast potential outcomes and target Real Returns for our clients.
Target your Real Return
Schedule a complimentary, no-pressure phone call with a CWM financial advisor today.