See available positions below
CWM team members are proactive, engaged and completely invested in our clients’ success. We work hard to deliver the absolute highest level of client service.
Importantly, we’re equally invested in our team members. We enjoy working together. We foster an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, from offering one-on-one professional coaching to our annual team retreat. As a result, we foster long tenures and we’re proud of it.
Why work for CWM? Here are a few highlights of our benefits and culture:
- A workplace built on trust and transparency
- Weekly lunch hour Yoga sessions
- Annual team-building and goal-setting retreats
- Regular team happy hours
- Employee coaching
- Holiday and anniversary celebrations
- Ongoing collaborative sessions with management
- Competitive market-based salaries
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Health care benefits (100% employer paid) with HSA program
- …and much more
There are no open positions at the time.
If you’re interested in applying for a role at our firm, please click a job title to review the job description and instructions to submit your resume.
To learn more about CWM and our culture of collaboration watch the videos below!
Join Our Team
Are you interested in working at CWM? An ideal candidate is looking for mutual commitment and long-term employment with a great team and clientele. Please apply to the positions above or, for general inquiries, click the link below to submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.