CWM Thirdly | BELLEVUEReserve Your Seat
Announcing a very special Thirdly focused entirely around college planning. Join CWM advisor Brian Lockett, along with guest speakers Len Hagen of Sound Estate Planning and Kathleen Griffin of American College Strategies, as they go beyond simply saving for college to address:
- College sticker shock – Don’t pay full price – what you NEED to know.
- Which college savings plan is right for you?
- The FAFSA application process – and things you didn’t know about it.
- Estate planning for students – protect the education plan that you and your student have worked so hard to create!
- How to navigate the college admissions journey, giving you and your student the tools to drive the discovery process and find the perfect fit.
Who should attend? Anyone who wishes to help put their loved ones on a path to reach their highest potential.
Advanced reservations are required. Seating is limited. To make your reservation call (425) 778-6160 or click 'Reserve Your Seat' and enter your information.
Three times per year, CWM offers Thirdlies, our financial literacy and educational events designed to broaden clients’ understanding of the drivers and opportunities for smart decision-making. We welcome clients to join us for dinner and insightful and entertaining discussions led by our senior advisors.